These are my favorite Percy Jackson quotes the funny ones, the family ones, and the ones that just mean something a little different after growing up.
Percy Jackson is the main character in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. He is a demigod, meaning he’s a half-blood like most of his family.
He’s the son of Poseidon and Sally Jackson, who died before he was born. Percy has two sisters, Hazel and Lucy, and a half-sister named Piper. His best friend is Grover Underwood, who is a satyr (half-human/half-goat).
Percy Jackson has given us many inspiring and humorous quotes, and he will make things go well for you. Let’s take a look at some of Riordan’s best Percy Jackson quotes.
Sad Percy Jackson Quotes
Percy Jackson’s quotes are some of the best out there. They’re full of drama, action, and emotions that you’ll just have to read to believe! These sad Percy Jackson quotes will make you cry, laugh, and feel all kinds of things while reading them.
It’s hard not to get depressed when reading these sad Percy Jackson quotes. They’re so relatable and powerful at the same time.
If you’ve ever been through a tough situation in your life, then chances are that this sad Percy Jackson quotes will hit home for you:
1. “Don’t feel bad, I’m usually about to die.”
2. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.”
3. “Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.”
4. “Humans see what they want to see.”
5. “The real story of the Fleece: there were these two children of Zeus, Cadmus, and Europa, okay? They were about to get offered up as human sacrifices when they prayed to Zeus to save them.”
6. “What if it lines up like it did in the Trojan War?”
Famous Percy Jackson Quotes
Here are some famous Percy Jackson quotes that you can use on your own wall or in emails:
7. “You will see things just as they are, being a half-blood, but humans will interpret things quite differently. Remarkable, really, the lengths to which humans will go to fit things into their version of reality.”
8. “Deadlines just aren’t real to me until I’m staring one in the face.”
9. “But it chugs along the way it’s supposed to most of the time. Sure, little pieces break off and stuff goes haywire once in a while, but mostly…things happen for a reason.”
10. “If you’re reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life. Being a half-blood is dangerous. It’s scary. Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.”
11. “But suddenly the world turned sideways. I realized I’d been playing with it. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades had been set at each other’s throats by someone else. The master bolt had been in the backpack, and I’d gotten the backpack from.”
12. “People are more difficult to work with than machines. And when you break a person, he can’t be fixed.”
Percy Jackson’s Inspirational Quotes
Percy Jackson quotes are here to help you get through your day. When you need a pick-me-up, here are a few that we think will do the trick:
13. “When I was at the river Styx, turning invulnerable…Nico said I had to concentrate on one thing that kept me anchored to the world, that made me want to stay mortal.”
14. “You hit the lord of the titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush.”
15. “He didn’t think much of fates and prophecies, but he did believe in one thing: Annabeth and he were supposed to be together.”
16. “Why can’t you place a blessing like that on us?”
17. “Thinking you can do things better than anyone else.”
18. “Europa fell off and died along the way, but that’s not important.”
Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief Quotes
Percy Jackson’s quotes from ‘The Lightning Thief’ are listed below:
19. “Grover didn’t say anything for a while. Then, when I thought he was going to give me some deep philosophical comment to make me feel better, he said, “Can I have your apple?”
20. “The real world is where the monsters are.”
21. “All I could think of was that the teachers must’ve found the illegal stash of candy I’d been selling out of my dorm’s room. Or maybe they’d realized I got my Essay on Tom Sawyer from the Internet without ever reading the book and now they were going to take away my grade.”
22. “What was so great about me? A dyslexic, hyperactive boy with a D+ report card, kicked out of school for the sixth time in six years.”
Percy Jackson and The Olympians Quotes
Here are some of Percy Jackson’s funny quotes from ‘The Olympians’ book.
23. “Didn’t they start the Trojan War and get thousands of people killed?”
24. “Like he’d spent a nice day torturing heroes.”
25. “Probably, ‘Hi, Annabeth! Sit here with me and watch while I tear your friends apart. It’ll be fun!”
26. “Did I fight a lot with Thalia since she was a daughter of Zeus?”
Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase Quotes
Here are some of the best Percabeth quotes in their entirety:
27. “Because I know you. You wouldn’t be here if you weren’t one of us.”
28. “Don’t you get it, Percy? You are home. This is the only safe place on earth for kids like us.”
29. “I am never, ever going to make things easy for you, seaweed brain. Get used to it.”
30. “They kissed and for a moment nothing else mattered. An asteroid could have hit the planet and wiped out all life, and Annabeth wouldn’t have cared.”
31. “You’re not getting away from me. Never again.”
What is your preferred Percy Jackson quotes from Rick Riordan’s works? Tell us in the comments section below.